Tips for a successful school year
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) may submit an excuse on the career center website under the “parents” section, titled “attendance and absence”.
- Additionally, a parent/guardian may submit a written excuse to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excuses for absences must be submitted within 24hrs upon the student’s return to school.
- Please include the parent/guardian name, phone number and email address for verification.
- Students may also submit excuses for absences in the front office to Susan Hughes, Administrative Assistant.
- Students will receive 1 day of ISS after 3 tardies and each subsequent 3 tardies.
- Student drivers who arrive after their district busses will be tardy.
- Should a student have a parking permit, it will be revoked if a student attains 8 tardies.
- Student early dismissal requests must be submitted to the front office at the beginning of each session.
- The note or email should indicate the time, reason, parent/guardian signature with phone number.
- Parent verification must be obtained for confirmation.